Apres nous l'apocalypse Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Api Get Friends List

Répondre au sujet    Apres nous l'apocalypse Index du Forum » Forum Public » Salle de la Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
frititia

Message Facebook Api Get Friends List Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

To start with, in our tutorial we will show you how to build a basic single page application. Not useful. if you like this tutorial then read my another article to develop a Facebook app like love calculator. Facebook App Development Facebook PHP SDK 2013-01-30 Glenn Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment. The best way to understand the difference between these cameras try every one of them with your own eyes. Note that if a user logs into an app via v2.0, and you call /v1.0/me/friends, this will still only return app-using friends. a game to find restaurants, etc. If you need any help regarding this tutorial then simply comment below I will reply you as soon as possible, thanks for reading my article please share it on social networks. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Continue Eight tips to make website navigation menu more usableDesignInfo Sep 28, 20170 1775 I am pretty sure that you understand the importance of website navigation menu and its correlation with on site engagement. How long before applications start to ask username and password to retrieve data they can't retrieve by OAuth? And other new dirty strategies will arise: a bookmarklet or a browser add-on can probably aspirate content while user is connected to Facebook. Sign Up Copyright 2009-2017 Script TutorialsAdvertiseContact UsAboutTerms of Use. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). –Daniel Sharp Sep 1 '17 at 1:15 add a comment up vote 17 down vote Although Simon Cross's answer is accepted and correct, I thought I would beef it up a bit with an example (android) of what needs to be done. When you access the friends list using FBGraphAPI, your friends who logged into the application as above will be listed if((FBSDKAccessToken.current()) != nil){ FBSDKGraphRequest(graphPath: "/me/friends", parameters: ["fields" : "id,name"]).start(completionHandler: { (connection, result, error) -> Void in if (error == nil){ print(result!) } }) } The output will contain the users who granted userfriends permission at the time of login to your application through Facebook { data = ( { id = xxxxxxxxxx; name = "xxxxxxxx"; } ); paging = { cursors = { after = xxxxxx; before = xxxxxxx; }; }; summary = { "totalcount" = 8; }; } shareimprove this answer answered Apr 27 '17 at 7:20 Lineesh K Mohan 700414 add a comment protected by Communityf Sep 9 '14 at 9:09 Thank you for your interest in this question. –CBroe May 1 '14 at 0:17 3 developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/versions –CBroe May 1 '14 at 0:19 11 CBRoe It's bad news because it's a false good idea which will lead to more chaos. shareimprove this answer edited Mar 9 '17 at 19:28 answered Jul 24 '14 at 21:34 Ondrej Svejdar 13.4k33156 2 Your code assumes that the app has access to the user's username and password. .. booleans) { //no need to update this, wait until the whole thread finishes. This example should work in the most of modern browsers (like Firefox, Chrome, Safari and even in IE). Each fragment shows a list. Instead people should start developing their apps, services, games, news etc directly on Facebook. I mean the old system was way too abusable but this one is next to useless. // If we have a $user id here, it means we know // the user is logged into // Facebook, but we dont know if the access token is valid. –Mrio Nov 17 '14 at 16:14 Mrio That is Facebook intention under the hood. The tokens returned by this API can then be used in the Requests Dialog. Simon Cross also recommended the Requests Dialog but that would only allow 5 requests at a time. you get the idea. These dialogs allow the user to select any of their friends - including those who don't us the app. –Foriger May 14 '14 at 13:50 1 For non-games wanting allow people to invite friends to use an app, you should use the Send Dialog on Web or the Message Dialog on iOS and Android. Pure technically speaking you can do it via browser automation. $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl( array( 'scope' => 'email' ) ); if ($user) { try { // Proceed knowing you have a logged in user who's authenticated. This site is the place where I get to teach and share my experience for the web. It will help you understand main concepts of working with the AngularJS, and next time you will be able to create more complex projects. To emulate the friend picker by hand inside my app I did the following: Create a tab activity that shows two fragments. // new Request( Session.getActiveSession(), facebookRequest, null, HttpMethod.GET, new Request.Callback() { public void onCompleted(Response response) { FacebookRequestError error = response.getError(); if (error != null && response != null) { Log.e(TAG, error.toString()); } else { graphObject = response.getGraphObject(); } } } ).executeAndWait(); // //Process Facebook response // // if (graphObject == null) { return false; } int numberOfRecords = 0; JSONArray dataArray = (JSONArray) graphObject.getProperty("data"); if (dataArray.length() > 0) { // Ensure the user has at least one friend . We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. If you want to access non-app-using friends in the case where you want to let your users tag people in stories you publish to Facebook, you can use the /me/taggablefriends API. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-ios-sdk facebook-graph-api-v2.0 or ask your own question. In other cases, apps are no longer able to retrieve the full list of a user's friends (only those friends who have specifically authorized your app using the userfriends permission) 5a02188284
facebook mac 10.8caritas para hacer en el chat del facebookhow to get email id from facebook apidownload facebook for sony ericsson elmtelecharger facebook hack attack version 3.4are you interested facebook app removehow to make facebook bold chatfacebook chat download for 8520app facebook 3.0 javahow to change profile picture using facebook mobile app

Mar 9 Jan - 14:09 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 14:09 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Apres nous l'apocalypse Index du Forum » Forum Public » Salle de la Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation